The historic Chalfont House in Kennett Square, one of the town's most long-standing and recognizable structures, was severely damaged by fire. Built in 1884, the home was originally owned by William Chalfont, and was designed by renowned architect Frank Furness (1839-1912). Throughout his 45-year career, Furness designed more than 600 buildings, most of them in the Philadelphia area. MOBAC INC completely renovated and restored the interior and exterior to its original beauty while keeping its eclectic, muscular and idiosyncratic architectural style. Visit the article for more details on this project.